This is super-fast because you are using canned beans and super tasty thanks to the combination of flavors.
- 2 cans canned butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans canned green beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans yellow beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- Generous dash stevia
- 2 Tbsps agave
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- In a large glass serving bowl, empty all of the drained beans.
- Add the celery, onion and peppers and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients to make the dressing, until they are well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the beans and gently toss.
- Cover the bowl and marinate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Toss well before serving.
Serve cold or at room temperature.