Rosemary Sweet Potato Wedges
- Oil for greasing
- 5 cups sweet potato wedges, organic, washed well with soap and water and a vegetable brush, and cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 2 tsps dried rosemary, crushed with a mortar and pestle or the back of a spoon to release the flavor
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Grease a couple of large baking sheets or casseroles with lids generously with olive oil or canola oil. Set aside.
- Place the wedges in a large bowl.
- Toss with the rosemary, garlic and seasonings. Add the oil and toss well.
- Spread the wedges out to all corners of each pan you are using.
- Cover with lid or foil, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the cover and turn the potatoes over.
- Bake another 10 to 15 minutes uncovered or until the potatoes are tender if pierced with a fork, and the top is a nice golden brown color.
Serve them as is as a side dish, or allow to cool until they can be handles safely and serve with a creamy dip.