1 cup rolled oats
1 1/2 cups raw shredded coconut
1/2 cup ground flax seeds
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup natural peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
1/4 cup raw chocolate nibs
• Grind everything except the raisins into flour in a blender or food processor.
• Add the raisins and process until it becomes a dough that holds its shape when pressed between finger and thumb.
• Roll out evenly, as thick or thin as you prefer, and cut into cookies.
• Leave the cookies to harden in the freezer.
• Vegan, raw, gluten-free if you use certified gluten-free oats